Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's Thanksgiving!

I knitted my way through avoiding conversation at my parents house today. My mom is all good, but the majority, well...Is there such a thing as a family that is TOO close? I think that side of my family is it. Then we went to my sil's, and had a great time. I got to see all my nephews (two of whom look as if they stepped out of an Abercrombie an Fitch ad, but with clothes on), and some other extended family too on my husband's side. My little nephew got a new mini doxie pup, and it is only 10 weeks. What a little cutie! He still had no name, but it's down to a few. I don't remember what they are at present though. My brain is too full. Do NOT buy pumpkin cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory that they sell at Sam's Club. It's the devil! Man that stuff is tasty. It was so rich, my sil and I had to split a piece! I hope to eat some more another time for sure!
I hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving!


No comments: